Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon: Today’s recipe combines the deliciousness of salmon with an irresistible sweet soy sauce glaze… Mmm… Yummy!
This Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds and have you coming back for more. With its simple preparation and easy-to-find ingredients, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s sure to impress your friends and family as they enjoy this flavorful dish. So get ready to fire up the stove – let’s make some delicious Fried Salmon with Sweet Soy Sauce!
Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon – Shopping List:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Instructions for Sweet Soy Glaze:
- The sweet soy sauce glaze is an essential component of this recipe, adding a delicious depth of flavor.
- To make the glaze, start by melting 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the honey and soy sauce, stirring until the ingredients are combined.
- Finally, add the lemon juice and stir until everything is well-combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
Instructions for Fried Salmon:
- Start by seasoning your salmon with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat and place the seasoned salmon in the pan.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes each side, or until the salmon is cooked through and golden.
Once your salmon is cooked and crispy, remove it from the pan and set aside. Pour the prepared sweet soy sauce glaze over the fried salmon and enjoy! This recipe pairs beautifully with a side of steamed vegetables or a fresh garden salad.
About the Salmon
I highly recommend wild caught salmon for this recipe. Wild caught salmon has many benefits over farm-raised salmon, including being higher in nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin D. It also tastes more flavorful due to its natural diet, and is typically fresher than farm-raised fish.
Additionally, wild caught salmon supports healthier ocean environments whereas farmed raised fish can cause water pollution and spread diseases to other sea life. For all these reasons it’s best to opt for wild caught when choosing your seafood!
This recipe for Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon is sure to become a new favorite in your household. It’s quick, easy and full of flavor – what more could you ask for?
This recipe would also work with other types of seafood such as shrimp, cod or scallops. Just keep in mind, you may need to adjust cooking time depending on the type and size of seafood used.
For best results, use seafood that is fresh and not previously frozen. Additionally, be sure to season the seafood generously before pan-frying it in butter. Enjoy!